Frequently Asked Questions
ALL - A card is not picked up from the hopper
When the card is not picked up from the hopper the following actions can be taken:
- Clean the printer as described in the cleaning manual.
- Inspect the print roller for debris and other dirt buildup.
- Inspect if the card input gate is damaged or filled with debris.
- Inspect the card stock in the hopper and make sure the cards are not staticly charged.
- Make sure the right cards are put in the card hopper.
Last Updated 2 years ago